I am sharing my personal favorite 5 top Sephora hacks to save money when shopping at Sephora! Who doesn’t need to save a little money when splurging at Sephora? As much fun as it is to shop at Sephora it is very easy to go over budget.
5 Top Sephora Hacks- Save Your Money Honey
- Sign up for the beauty insider program- at a minimum even if you don’t purchase anything from the store you can get an awesome birthday gift every year. I have always looked forward to these because they are usually fantastic name brand products! Plus when you do shop you earn points for other great little gifts. I also love that you can redeem them as soon as you have 100 points typically. However, you can also hoard your points and splurge on a 500 point gift that is typically a better dollar value!
- Take advantage of free samples- you can add 3 to each online order and you can also get free samples in store! These are super great for travel. It is also a great way to try really expensive products before purchasing them!
- Receive Rouge Status and get free makeovers– read all about that here. I love this service and use it as a way to learn new techniques! Plus its a great way to try products and see how they wear on you before buying the full-size.
- Gift Boxes at the holidays and sometimes during the summer they do “Sephora Favorites” or “Best of” these packages/gift boxes are my favorite way to shop. More is more. LOL
- Make sure you check out the Sale Section sometimes the products in there are meh but sometimes its a gold mine!
I can’t wait to share more beauty tips and secrets with you soon! I hope these Sephora hacks help you save money, friend!